Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 163 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 7)

Double-page supporter
ughhh another filler chapter?

im too emotionally invested to drop this manga but this filler shit is seriously pissing me off

Dex-chan lover
This dude needs to see a therapist ASAP. That's some locked-in syndrome shit with his ruminations.

It's been a while since we've seen mami, now imagine this fucking loser says my perfect girl is mami chan instead of Chizuru. I'd completely drop this shit

Dex-chan lover
@deCarabasHJ I think we do agree. His character aside even someone who simply pays a girl to go out ( or outright for sex) isn't a simp. Not to mention the required self-delusion and submissive behaviour. There are specific circumstances for a simp and this character doesn't meet the requirements at all. As such Im really annoyed by people who use it incorrectly.

Contributor
Jesus fucking christ how much longer will he milk this, cant wait for a random ass beach chapter with his other shitty harem girls next chapter or some dumb shit

Neiji-sensei if you baited us again like in chapter 49. I’m drawing the ending my damn self. I will study your art style and draw my own ending

Supporter
I didn't expect one whole chapter full of his mind talk again... yet here it is... and I'm not expecting anything groundbreaking next chapter too, so who knows, maybe I'm gonna be surprised

@Trietpham510 count me in

As predicted nothing happened in this chapter then end in a cliff hanger. Who want to bet they will drag the next chapter and he wouldn't confess at all and it will end in another cliff hanger of nothing happening

This trash oh my lord, does this trash have a tendency to overthink things? It's like I'm watching a mentally ill patient who most of the time keeps talkin to himself.
163 fucking chapters!!! And still thid trash of a MC hasn't got the balls to purpose this girl!

Users who are viewing this thread