Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 163 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 7)

Dex-chan lover
im pretty sure we go through this confession shit every 40 chaps

Pages of thought bubbles. How long can the author go on with this BS thinking its entertaining.

Fed-Kun's army
How many pages wasted...
This is where I stop, if next chapter is not a real confession I'll finally drop this, I waited over 3 years for something to happen...
I even did the error of buying the physical version of the first volumes...

+ To all of you who complain in comments:
Do like me, drop it, and please stop your friends if they unfortunately decide to buy this shit, it's totally not worth the price

Well the manga has been selling like hot cakes so the author probably wants to milk it as much as possible before concluding.

I am sure suddenly its popularity will drop and author would be forced to conclude in a few chapters making it end with a car-crash ending like Nisekoi.

Nothing fucking happened. What a waste of time. This was beyond filler. This was way worst. This was a recap!

I hate kazuya so much
ahh my crush is depressed now I won't try to cheer her up when thats what I wanted to do in the first place
also wasted pages everywhere

amazing how instead of actually comforting her he just sits there beating himself up, making it all about himself when chizuru is still right there playing with fireworks, still putting up a facade, and then straight to confession bait.

like bro, you worked your ass off helping her make a short indie film, you don't have to be her actual boyfriend to comfort her while she's grieving, any real friend do that stuff regardless.

i truly worry for the people who find these relationships make sense

Uno at this point I'm just skimming the pages cos I no nothing even happened, imagine paying for this 😂🤣

Fed-Kun's army
There won't be any advances next chapter. I´m betting my life on this one.

Fed-Kun's army
Epic bruh moment. Designs perfect date then ruins it by saying something misleading and pushes the development back more. I'm %99 sure that the thing he says won't be good.

Is the story amazing? No. Are the characters well developed at least? No. What about the mc? Garbage. Hmm Is it enjoyable to read? No. Is it relatable at all? No. Would you recommend it? No. Are you going to keep reading it? Yes. Why? Idk. I just am.

Fed-Kun's army
@YungMassah Is it the curse of the garbage romcom? Seems like it. It's been more than a year and a half that I've read every new chapter and asking myself why do I read it

Dex-chan lover
Too be honest, I really hate the word "Perfect" because in reality, perfection is pretty much just all objective, one will see the results are perfection, the other will not for it maybe too much of a norm to reach their standards of what they called perfection. Even if we're not talking about objective perfection, it all just sounds like something that is pretty much made with over expectation in mind, which I greatly displease.

Users who are viewing this thread