Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 163 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 7)

Half of the whole manga is fucking flashbacks jesus christ im losing it i cant keep up with this shit anymore bye everyone

Fed-Kun's army
Pointless, time waster of a chapter. Made it to page 2 before I skipped to speed read mode.

Is he actually gonna confess, or will it be like with the series other cliffhangers wich didn't matter/changed nothing in the end?

Dex-chan lover
First chapter I've read in years, and there still hasn't been any progress? What a joke.

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine, if the author did this whole arc only to sink the ship and let Mami win xD. I mean, I'm fine with either of them, I would just find it funny if it did happen, lol.

Double-page supporter
"I'm sorry, but I think you have spoiled me for other girls."

Also, "simp" is just a word incels use about people who aren't scared of women.

15 pages on inner thought. 1 page of dialogue from MC. The author's ability to waste time is second to none.

@deCarabasHJ

Uh, no? Being overly attentive and submissive is a very real phenomenon, originally described as a being a "doormat" and later "Nice Guy".

That's not being unafraid of women. If anything, I'd argue it describes men who lack the backbone to stand on their own merits and would rather unhealthily try to cover it up by being overly attentive and submissive. All this in hopes of providing "value" to the table, out of fear that they don't actually have anything a woman might find valuable in a partnership of equals.

Maybe it's better than the awkward , socially inept guy who can't even begin to talk to a woman out of fear, but probably not by much.

sigh im sure by the time the virgin MC confessed or anything COVID 32 is already cured

Users who are viewing this thread