Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 163 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 7)

is it just me... or that's the worst timing to confess (with her still mourning and all)

well yeah there's a saying "when she's weak" but.. still... for me... this timing is.... OUT!!!

Group Leader
next chapter, its all or nothing when it comes to expressing his feelings or atleast telling her that she can open up to him.

Dex-chan lover
@deCarabasHJ while I am quite annoyed by the constant "simp"-comments I can't help but think that you havge no idea what that actually describes. Those guys that send money on twitch to girls that never ever saw their faces nor know their real names certainly can't be described as "unafraid of women". Being taken advantage of is not exactly something that requires bravery.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, I got a bit emotional in this manga, what the hell.
That would be a great setup to hug her or a confession but he just does nothing. Why build this all up to do nothing in the end.

This mangaka really knows how to waste pannels, the things you can do when all of Japan simps for your manga lol

Group Leader
i just hope, that one day.... an airplane just crash right into the face of the Protagonist and the manga ended up that way.

Users who are viewing this thread