Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 163 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 7)

Um...... i don't think confessing while Chizuru is still mourning is a great idea..... LMAO...... thats Kazuya for you 😒😬 tbh he could've hugged her or told her that him and his Grandma are there for her and that she is not alone, a simple dinner with kazuya and his grandma would've been a better choice than to spend tons of money on useless stuff, she needs comfort and a place that she won't feel lonely since her only relative just passed away yet this MC just went with the mentality of "If I spend more money then she will be happy" not everything can be fixed with money.... Plus having kazuya's Grandma and the homey atmosphere will likely make a person to open up.

Dex-chan lover
@Cheebz Though I agree that there were probably better choices of what he could have done, I also don't think going for a dinner with his grandma would be a wise choice. That'll just bring up her own memories of her grandma and make her even more miserable inside while hiding it all. Chizuru has already been shown multiple times to not want to show her real emotions to others and I'm not sure that'll change anytime soon.

And I dont think he spent his money on "useless stuff" Did he spend too much? Yeah, but the whole point of the date was to cheer her up. You know, going out to have fun to forget about reality for a few hours. The thing everyone does when they're down. Be it a night out, beer, ice cream, going to a strip club, or whatever.

Kazuya knows he has a boundary with Chizuru, that she often enforces with words. Its just a question of when Chizuru will be okay with lowering the wall to show her other side to him. Or anyone else.

Just passing by to see tsunderes still bitching about the manga, but reading it anyways and giving it higher ratings in MD and MAL. Just admit you like it.

Tbf, Kazuya did everything he could and it's obvious he is giving up on Chizuru as a romantic partner right now. If he's confessing his ideal girl, it's because he has noting to lose at this point.

C ya next tuesday... or when insiders drop the spoiler bomb this weekend.

Chizuru will not be his girlfriend at the end of the manga, she will just be the one to help her in her love life. That's just my opinion.

Double-page supporter
Just get to the point... So many chapters wasted on nothing

Group Leader
This pointless arc/part is useless coz that

'IM STILL RENT HER NOT HER REAL BF'
Fuck off dude

Just TALK TO HER god damnit stop thinking I don't read the text anymore it's taking so long come on

Bro, first off, he had the golden opportunity to hug her from behind, but he froze smfh. Secondly, the way she said “but u know, the way you cared about ur partners feelings..” etc etc really robbed me the wrong way. But u gotta give it to the author, the way the author sets up and makes Mizuhara’s little monologue feel like she’s forcing herself and that she’s being fake feels so vivid and realistic, props to him, good job to him.

IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME

We need to lend Kazuya our energy to pull off this line next week.

Kinda losing hope when he is still on his dark side.
Client wtf? When chizuru said that its was not a lie anymore she is slowly moving toward with Mc. How long could he keep his wall?

Users who are viewing this thread