Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 164 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 8)

Aggregator gang
Glad he didn't think about something perverted when she cried on his chest. Don't get me wrong it's obviously normal not to but with this guy i wouldn't be shocked if he did

My dude finally made some progress. I don't think I ever wanted to see a girl cry this bad lol

Dex-chan lover
finally progress at ch. 64. looking forward to what happens by ch 100

Oh fuck yes. This is a good fucking chapter. Coulda hugged her, though.

Come on. Give him some slack for once. He finally got Chizuru to open up, and all you guys do is criticize him because he doesn’t put his two limbs around her. Also, the way he did it was actually pretty good. He low-key confesses, but his accomplishes his goal of breaking down the walls she had built since her parents death.

FINALLYYY It took 164 fucking chapters but finally he did something good (he coulda hugged her back at least tho)

As i said before, not hugging her was the most reasonable thing to do. He broke that emotional wall and that was what he wanted. To be there for Chizuru when she is hurting herself.

Props to Miyajima for making Kazuya extra cute in this chapter, specially in the last pages.

Dex-chan lover
that page where she cries and every panel it gets worse,i think other mangaka should use it more.especially in death scene or broke up scene or something.

Fed-Kun's army
Girl straight up crying into his chest and he's just standing there like, "Nah I better not hold or touch her. Wouldn't want to offend her delicate sensibilities. I bet she'll think I'm so cool though." Really channeling those inner supreme gentleman fedoralord tendencies at least.

Yikes it is always awkward when these situations happen and the guy stands there arms by his side, but I guess it wouldn't be Kazuya if he wasn't being awkward.

You guys bitching in the comments, are the biggest freaking losers I’ve ever read comments from. Just get out and talk to a girl yourself and see how you’ll do. GTFO.

Incredible chapter. Never seen so many panels just for a person’s expression change. Terrific!

Dex-chan lover
"Her figure...
Seemed thousands of times smaller than usual
But her boobs?
There was nothing small about them."
-- me trying to read the text with tears in my eyes

Dex-chan lover
I love to shit on the MC like any other reader, he finally did something great without being a creep or effing up (the time with the movie for the grandma was kinda great too), let the guy catch a break, at least this time.

Users who are viewing this thread