Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 164 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 8)

Now that they’re finally progressing with the story, I can tell this many is gonna go from mid tier to solid tier in a few chapters

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who felt like his speech was the lyrics of a sad song? For some reason it kinda felt like that while reading, maybe the wording or the punctuation, no clue.

Man, when this mangaka really wants, he really can create incredible panels.

Those breakdown panels were absolutely amazing.

Hahahahaha readers are mad to the MC for atleast 100 chapters already... Now we got this... we can finally cry with him.. F to you i know you guys also cried a little hehehehe

I thought he's gonna chickened out in last moment.. if only he could be like this from the start and not get pushed around by that other girl that blackmail him

I THOUGHT I WAS EMOTIONALLY STABLE BUT NO!! WAIFU BREAKS DOWN IT'S ALL OVER I'M DEAD༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽

This author really padded this chapter with the multiple junk panels of her trying not to cry.

Overall, it's a good chapter with how the tone was set but it could have been way better without those junk time panels.

(6 whole pages of padding when it could have been conveyed with 2 or 3)

At the very least no one managed to walk by mid panel and comment how beautiful she was.

Users who are viewing this thread