Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 164 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 8)

Ngl, the author did more than perfect work on pages 12-18. absolutely amazing. It just really helps you soak up how much she’s trying to stay composed, which really emphasizes how much she’s trying to keep It bottles in but Kazuya managed to open the lid and cross the gap. Only Re;Zero LN is so good that it has me analyzing it, but Rental GF really got up there. So awesome.

Atta boy!!!!

If they go back to normal after this like nothing happened, I'm gonna lose my shit!!

Amazing chapter and if it goes back to the regular cringy mc I am gonna commit not alive

hm those panels with her slowly breaking down were well done but.... HUG HER YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!

I wasn't disappointed, I thought the author wouldn't commit to the last chapter ending...just hope this doesn't go back the weird horny bullshit

Honestly tho if they go back and act as if nothing happened I will be pissed, we waited for 164 chapters.

yea, no feels with this chapters considering how long it took and how cancer the character are more and more

or if they get together and it ends I will be pissed too. does anyone think the story will continue after they get together (if they do within the next century)

What's this? Your lead couple making actual progress? Would be a shame if someone were to...show up again after 90 chapters...

Users who are viewing this thread