Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 164 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 8)

The absolute state of the "finally progrezz" posters itt. Lol
I love how much you guys are hurting, the author really pulled the carpet under your feet.
- Masterwork anime adaptation with secured S2.
- Masterwork climax arc.
The future looks good for Kanojo Okarishimasu, it's a guarantee that it'll become a modern model romcom.

And then there's you guys. Now you are a bunch of little husks spamming the same comments you did for years.
Never growing up, staying edgy kids.
And being wrong all the time.

Dex-chan lover
@Batora most likely they wont care what you or I think and would just keep on rimming this. Lets just relax that they're not at least the evangelical types that would probably become like that person who burned the Kyo Ani studio.

let em rage.

I will personally murder the next guy who calls Kazuya a simp. I've never hated this man ever and I have been reading this manga before the anime was a thing.

Let me tell you one thing. There was a young man named Kazuya Kinoshita who stole my gaze. I started reading this manga since it was at 20 chapters or something. I had a fun time reading it, and laughing at his actions. But dare I say, I never came to hate him. I absolutely adore him as a profound example of what an "honest man" looks like. This man, his sheer dedication, love for the one he cares for, and his upstanding being by the side of Chizuru. I love him. I adore him. And what he just did, indirectly confessing, and Chizuru hugging him, reflecting her grandma's affection and way to deal with sorrow. I love both of them.

Read some spoilers fron ch. 165 and...
tl;dr Kazuya realizes what he feels about Mizuhara trascends love, Chizuru went gf mode after crying as if nothing happened, he was shocked to see Chizuru crying to the point he couldn't hug her... and things look really awkward and grim for ChizUya/KazuChizu/Team Chizuru to the point Mini has to meddle again... if Mini fails on her intromision, Kazuya's chances with Chizuru are going to be "absolute zero".

People will rage a lot, ngl.

@Weonlawea weeeena weon, raro pillarme kls q hablen español, mucho menos un chileno x aca.
El martes vay a poder rabiar todo lo que querai.

The chapter started with “Right then, why did I say that? To this day I’m not sure”

This doesn’t look so well...

Let's hope they don't give us the run-around just to get more chapters. This is pivotal. We need a big event here. Stop fuckin' with my emotions!

@WhisCalifa69

You know what... I think I'd be alright with that outcome.

I've seen some people theorizing that the ending to this story will be Kazuya and Chorizo just becoming friends. Given how things have been progressing, it sounds entirely within the realm of possibility.

It would make for a tragic yet realistic outcome in which there is no traditional "happily ever after".

@OmegaVVeapon just imagine the meltdown if the "tragic" scenario happens 😶😶.

Ngl, it might happen, just remember AKB49. However, considering the main premise is still Kazuya wanting to introduce a girl he loves from the bottom of his heart, the realistic outcome is actually constrained by said plot point.

So, Kazuya might finally go steady in the epilogue, but with possibly somebody not named Chizuru. However, he would have won some self esteem and self love in the process and use that to succeed. The thing is that somebody can't be Ruka or Mami bc of how controversial it might be if one of Kanokari's most toxic waifus wins. If it's decided by sheer chemistry, with the exception of Chizuru (considering the realistic scenario), it's either Sumi, Mini or a last minute random qt the alternatives.

This has got to be one of the best chapter I have ever read. The way the artist managed to make pages of her, only her with no dialogue, subtlety changing her expression and until we see the first tear and the fucking dam bursts. Its like having diarrhea, you start gambling on farts until you go all in and just absolutely shit your pants.

If this ever becomes an anime, this chapter would definitely be the best god damned scene. Even better than the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread