Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 165 - The Girlfriend and Tears (Part 1)

This chapter we got the truly truly official "winner" of kazuya's heart, bet she's going to make chizuru tell her how she feels about kazuya

Gonna sit, grab my popcorn and watch how people rage over how the chapter was and how Kazuya was behaving here.

There's a reason why he never decides inmediately. He knows the boundaries in a relationship between a rental and a customer. And Chizuru doesn't even give him signals of liking him, which add to his insecurities.

But tbh, i think Mini has high chances to shoot herself in the foot with her plan. I hope whatever the outcome is, it is for the best.

My take on today's chapter: Yayyy only took like 165 chapters to realize that. WOW good story

Aggregator gang
Thank god I skimmed through the chapter. Imagine taking the time to read through this crap

Last chapter's was building momentum with the culmination of eye-watering ending with wonderful development, and now... THIS... ! God ... you cruel bastard...
but ok, let's just relax... I put faith in the Author. He knows what he's doing.

I love this Manga while it's like real life, it gives you most time the pain, but also reward with occasional joy too.

Dex-chan lover
That fish never misses, but man this was kind of a let down of a chapter also is this man ever gonna finally end things with Ruka.

His over-reactions to things really aren't funny at all.

They were in some of early chapters but there's only so many times I can be amused by a man in panic before it gets old.

Double-page supporter
This author is really milking this manga dry. Super slow paced story with chapters wasted for nothing.

@StumbleReel I agree. At first over-reactions and over-thinking, was a nice feature of his and story, but now it's getting pathetic and lame.

At some point, it needs to progress, grow out, not to get back to the status quo again

You guys talking about thow the author is dragging this manga, but don't forget something: Kazuya still needs to break up with Ruka lmao
We'll have more 200 caps for this to happen

back to square one but she had of kazuya being a pussy so shes going to talk to mizuhara god bless her

I'ma be honest, I don't like how the description of fragile or frail is used for people who show their emotions in manga. Just because someone is grieving doesn't make them weak or frail, it makes them human. I see it all the time in manga and it makes me roll my eyes at this point

Users who are viewing this thread