Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 165 - The Girlfriend and Tears (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
the funny thing is mini is saying all of the things the fans said after he decided to rent her 10 chapters ago, like bruh just ask her out like normal

I'd assume there's still a lot of chapters to go. Afterall there's still the drama with his ex girlfriend.

I'M A CLIENT. SHE'S A RENTAL. HAHAHA. Dropping this for a few months. Wasting my fucking time.

i am so fucking disapointed. i waited so long just for a "ima a client and shes a rental". I'm so fucking done they are stretching this out for no reason.

Blessed Yaemori. Also Mizuhara with glasses... feels like I haven't seen that in a while. Absolutely blessed.

Kazuya's absolutely right on this one, though. Going after her like that after what happened would be the worst possible idea.

Yaemori at this point is just the insert we needed to get the plot moving or this shit would go nowhere so bless her little heart

Ahhh yes, we going back to first chapter. He hasnt changed anything since the date. Now we wait for a new arc to go. Goodness after scandals and scandals he is still in his starting point. I dont know how can the writer conclude this story. Its sad for mizuhara that her boyfriend is this dense

Kazuya's gonna Kazuya. Don't know what anyone expected.
But don't worry! That's exactly why Yaemori even exists!
And some of you thought having an audience insert was a bad idea.

Even his pet understands why everyone hates him! Also the audacity of the author to advertise his anime on a t-shirt is just flat out unbelievable and I’m impressed.

Fed-Kun's army
165 chapters a mc still not even thinks about her as a friend so they could try a normal date... I just... I just cant take it anymore... After everything he still overthink about everything... Omfg... This guy must be at the botton of mc tiers with kirito, the guy from the hero academy and some main titan from X serie. At this point not even female lead should date him

Users who are viewing this thread