Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 165 - The Girlfriend and Tears (Part 1)

After having read this manga for so long, the only thing I can say is, the axolotl is the best character. “This man... This is why people don’t like you.” - Axolotl-san, the best commentator.

After last chapter this dude still can't do it lmao. I guess its gonna drag for another arc.

Maybe this is an unpopular opinion but I think this is a good way to calm the story down a bit after a big moment like that. I feel like this isn't him going back to being a puss. He has actually grown and yes he is over thinking the situation to a certain extent, but he is using his brain and realizing after an event like that you can't really start trying to be romantic with someone.

Double-page supporter
@AegisVD because this is one of "those manga" on this site. One of the ones that a lot of people follow, so they get a lot of comments, so they also get a lot of people trolling and looking to bait. People that come here to make the same complaints (MC is spineless, getting into Waifuwars, and asking where Mami is despite her probably being the character with the most polarised opinions on of all) and hating on the manga, because it riles people up and gets responses.

There are other manga on here that get the same kind of horrid comments sections - "I shaved, then I brought a high school girl home" is another one that comes to mind, that honestly has an even more horrid comments section every chapter than this does... I stick my nose in to see if anything has changed in these comments sections from time to time, and I regret it every time, because it they never do change...

well if Mimi wasn't here it still would be like in chapter 2: she's a rental and am just a client .... OH WAIT it's actually like chapter 2 NO FKING WAY! haha well I hope Mimi will help him to just stop being so bashful.

I actually kind of side with simp boi on this one if he straight up tries to go out with her after what he witnessed it's like he's taking advantage of her he needs to make his intentions clear first but of course he is a simp and we will be here for another 100 chapters

Supporter
"that's a main girl for you"... that's a wingwoman for you! This was actually a long chapter, again about nothing much, but mini arrival made it all kinda better.

Users who are viewing this thread