Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 165 - The Girlfriend and Tears (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
I’m not sure if it’s already been commented but the QR code directs to this https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E5%BD%BC%E5%A5%B3%E3%80%81%E3%81%8A%E5%80%9F%E3%82%8A%E3%81%97%E3%81%BE%E3%81%99-Blu-ray-vol-1-%E9%9B%A8%E5%AE%AE-%E5%A4%A9/dp/B089W5Y2YW

Fed-Kun's army
I stop by every 2 dozen chapters to see if kazu's character stops being a lil bitch... He still is... smh.
How do you read 165 chapters of this? lol

Dex-chan lover
Always weird how many people get so mad over this series. I mean I understand them not liking Kazuya or this manga but why coming back every week? And if they read it for completion sake, they should be prepared for it by now.

Can't believe I clapped at Kazuya's "confession" last week just for him to reset it to what we already know since 100+ chapters ago. I'm pretty sure we are not asking for a playboy confession from him, but at least being less of a creep and start considering himself her friend at the bare minimum. He is in college and still acting like a fucking preteen.

maybe this type of immaturity and bitchiness of kazuya would be acceptable if this was High School..... These are ADULTS, LITERALLY OLDER THAN ME AND STILL ACT LIKE THIS AUTHOR SUCKS

Dex-chan lover
Thank God we have e-girl. Idiot was gonna go back to square-1 in simp mode again after all that progress

Fed-Kun's army
That moment when the comment section simps to Chizuru and the other girls more than Kazuya does...

But sure, after a rather emotional episode that has been building up in the last few chapters, let’s have the guy who knows that he’s treading on ice to cheer up someone he loves because of their rather flimsy relationship status go after the girl who not only doesn’t make it clear to him whether she likes him as a potential boyfriend, just as a friend, or just views him as a client, which incidentally is the reason why their relationship is flimsy in the first place, but would also rather keep up the mature act of acting like everything’s peaches and cream than tell anyone that she’s broken up over her grandmother’s death or when she’s feeling down over something.

What could go wrong? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
God it's really sad when you think that whoever "win" she'll end with this dumb fuck 🤡

................ ok time to put this one on hold. with how there's almost no progress in sight -_-

Dex-chan lover
i would have never expected these two to get together until i read pg 9

Users who are viewing this thread