Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 166 - The Girlfriend and Tears (Part 2)

I see that my fellow masochists are still here after all the sufferings and pain from finding out how there's no progress in this manga.
Your stay is all welcomed.
Your persistence is commendable.
Your mental capacity is immense.
And as usual I fully intend to join with you all on this ride still 😂😂😂.

Dex-chan lover
How many more chapters are there? I feel l'm reading Good Ending again with all this wishy washy plot

Aggregator gang
I'm afraid he'll develop dream-reality confusion 😂😂😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
I fucking hate myself for ever starting this manga, because now I'm too far in to just drop it. 166 chapters of the worlds slowest developments, if you can even call it that. Out of all the manga romances ive read, this one is just the most painful to read. Even if it all came together and ended happily in the next few chapters, I would just be mad. This dumpster fire got a fucking anime why? This shit gets one, but far better material doesnt. Truly this is a cursed timeline.

I’m surprised he isn’t numbed by her beauty by now. It kinda gets annoying after a while. I don’t really care that he’s a simp, but it’s annoying.

Well can’t wait for our glorious mangaka to drag this out for 58 chapters to set up something important, ruin it and then drag it again until this manga is completely dry. If any of you want a good manga I recommend Tomo-Chan is a girl.

Everyone hating on mami-chan but like when she was here the story is always 10000000x more interesting

Rental Kanojo was a right. With whatever chapters that are remaining, I wish my man Kazuya the best of luck. He won. The man I respected the moment the first chapter of the manga was released has won. I adored him from the beginning while the rest of the world hated him. Kazuya, if only you knew Chizuru's real feelings...

I'm annoyed the author never revisit the original girlfriend and why she broke up with him, but now apparently jealous. Was she testing him.
This story should be about the rivalry between rental girlfriend and original girlfriend
yet we have basically no rivalry at all, but introducing new characters that MC don't care about

Dex-chan lover
I know Kuzuma is an idiot, and I'm fine with his usual self deprecating and jumping to conclusion antics..

But thinking all that crying was an act?! Jeez, he really still exceeded my expectation lmao

Well, at least he stopped there and try to sort his thought first, and that's progress, i guess..

Users who are viewing this thread