Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 166 - The Girlfriend and Tears (Part 2)

If Chizuru wears a blue dress like Tifa's in FF7, my eyeballs are gonna shoot out of my head.

(among other things)

Kazuya not renting chizuru because he knows his place that he can never get chizuru. and thinking of starting off a new love life or maybe actually dating ruka and be happy with it moving in another apartment making chizuru lonely and sad then few weeks passes and while chizuru is doing her job he sees kazuya with ruka happily dating together then chizuru gets jealous but she didn't bother them because she thinks it's not professional or it's not his problem but then the next day later she was going shopping but suddenly he sees kazuya with ruka shopping then she started stalking them and blah blah blah that kind of scenario would be nice.. But i dont even think that's gonna happen because of this mc sighhhhh

T51

Dex-chan lover
I see no end it sight with this relationship. Pretty sure we need to we need his ex as much of a dumpster(hehe ye boi) she is, this coffee needs a little fucking stir. That or the author is just fucking with us at this point, idk.

The two of them are not honest with their feeling, and not straight forward too.

this manga is the most "nothing ever happens" story among the genre that's well know for it's "nothing ever happens" stories and series

Why the author makes him so fucking dumb? It's way beyond normal levels of how dense a guy can be.

Dex-chan lover
Kazuya will never be accepted by this community.
Except for some people.

Aggregator gang
Nowadays I just come for the fish -- that fish has some great lines in this series.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing happens: the manga.
Feel so good speedreading this shit out of every chapter release.

and we're back on being a simp.. i cant believe I'm still reading this smh...

Users who are viewing this thread