Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 166 - The Girlfriend and Tears (Part 2)

Double-page supporter
Come on kazuya take the hint already! I wonder if he is able to fix this self-judging attitude by the time the series is finished.

@Nihilist1 Come on, as if the hint were clear ... I'll even say there is no hint here. She act as distanced as before in front of him. If she gave him a real hint, i think he'll take it at this point

Dex-chan lover
I wish I was as good as draggjng as this author when at school the teacher gave us a three pages long minimum composition to write and after the first one I was already out of ideas.

Double-page supporter
@Reiito Her tough personality practically fell apart in front of him on the last arc, and after all the stuff that led up to it kazuya still acts like he did after the breakup with mami. So no, kazuya is probably the least developed mc in romcom genre I've ever seen. Hell even raku from nisekoi saw more development than kazuya. At this point I only follow the manga to know when sumi gonna make her next apperance.

From now on, I'm gonna skip any panel woth retarded kazuya and act like he only exist when he actually say something meaningful.

9000+ chapters later...
- Mizuhara just turned 84 yesterday. I hope she'll accept that false jaw I bought for her, but... She's not my real girlfriend!

Still seeing MD ratings go up despite of people shitting on the manga.

Little tsunderes, just admit you read the manga because you like it and that's it.

@4rcane if the story is reduced to just the main triangle (Kazu+Chizu+Mami), this manga would have ended before the 50th chapter.

Everytime I read the comments I feel the tsundere energy of a ocean of readers.

They are like-" Fu** the author he a cuckhold, Fu** Kazuya just roll over and die"

and yet....at the end they are like-

"Fu** you guys too, let's read the chapter next week, I will be early"

Just admit you guys like the series already you cheeky BAKA

P.S- Kazuya has grown significantly..what do you expect him to suddenly propose or force kiss her coz that's not how you get a girlfriend in real life. And yes, any other manga she might had accept but this is the most closest or actual reality based world. Their relationship would end badly awkwardly in an instant before even it starts.

@Nihilist1 Then in that case you still have to complain about Chizuru for making everything so hard for Kazuya. He trying his best, and everything she does is pushing him out. (Even tho she like him too) But she certainly not act like she like him even a bit in front of him.

Fed-Kun's army
@theriumini Glad I'm not the only one :>

And in my opinion, this is a good time for her redemption arc, then a love triangle arc. Mami returning while Chizuru and Kazuya start developing feelings for each other! Just thinking about the drama it would cause, is exciting!

Double-page supporter
@Reiito I had a conversation about chizuru in the comment section few chapters back where I commented chizuru is quite uninteresting heroine and her attitude annoys me, there is this one guy that managed to convince me that is not the case. Chizuru in plain sight is there as the endgame and that's understandable, the initial premise of the manga started from kazuya chasing after her romantically after the break up and yet here we are hundred of chapters in where she is there 'comforting' him as the job she was paid to do, and with that tough wall to break it falls to kazuya to do the initiative, and slowly it shows the result.

What I really want to see from kazuya, after everything he has done for her, is for him to be at least capable to stand tall and capable to look her at the eye as her equal. I love the film production arc for at least it forced kazuya out of his bubble, but yet the author still make him as pathetic as chapter 1, and the way he is able to think that chizuru breaking down from previous arc was an act is just beyond me.

Double-page supporter
@faker10726 i expect kazuya to talk to somebody he has interacted with on a daily, made an entire movie to make here feel better, and is perfectly capable of talking with here when she is his "rental girlfriend" how do you not talk to someone just because you are not paying them to go out with you? their lives are so intertwined that any other sane person would talk to the people that surround them.

Users who are viewing this thread