Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 166 - The Girlfriend and Tears (Part 2)

Backwards and forwards. This series never really goes anywhere because it's constantly two steps forward and two steps back. For both of them. Incredibly frustrating!!

Double-page supporter
This boy needs to just ghost her already.
Relationships are supposed to be a two-way street. He's been the one putting forth all of the effort and capital.

Cut bait and run, Kazuya. Before your psycho ex-girlfriend shows up at the premiere to burn down the theater.

what the actually fuck is wrong with this series. we are already on chapter 166 and we have had basically no progress whatsoever. we wait weeks watching some buildup into a special moment and as soon as it’s about to happen, something gets in the way or this retarded mc is just like “oh nevermind”, and all of that progress is turned into nothingness, just for the same thing to happen over and over again i’m definitely dropping this for a few months until something actually happens😐😐

goddamn this series irritates me so much. still gonna continue reading tho

god when are they gonna fuck already, geez. i hate when the author drags shit like this for too long, it gets pretty fucking boring. #dropped.

It's like one step forward and 10 million steps back wtf wrong with the progress in this series

Fed-Kun's army
Omfg... He just... Threw all development you thought he had... When the heck he is going to be manly and do something without over think. The only way mc ends in a relationship with her is if she makes a move... He has not guts.

This manga is so trash but is a delicius trash..... FUCKK i cant stop read this shit every week.

Users who are viewing this thread