Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 167 - The Girlfriend and the Premiere

Obviously Mami is going to try to pull something here, but at this point in the story what can she really do? (in a believable way anyway). My mind is a little fried, but I'm pretty sure Kazuya's grandma already knows Chizuru and Kazuya aren't dating, so that's out the window. Considering Ruka is already the candidate to change grandma's mind on who Kazuya should date, I just don't see what Mami can realistically add to the story at this point.

Fed-Kun's army
oh god nooo, not this bitch, i swear she shows up like every 50+ chapters just to ruin shit

Double-page supporter
Tired of kazuya's overreactions 😩 but mami finally making a return is nice to see so the whole chapter wasn't bad at least

Dex-chan lover
we were on a good streak for progress and without having to see mami and now she shows up out of nowhere. this bitch better just die

Bitch redemption arc coming? Or more hate for her? Only time will say

I mean, i don't think she'll do something too bad, worst case scenario, she exposes Kaguya and Mizuhara to the entire school which i don't think will happen, Grandma wouldn't be that rude to both of them when she finds out (she's definitely gonna find out) unless Mami literally commits a crime, i don't see a worse scenario

Users who are viewing this thread