Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 167 - The Girlfriend and the Premiere

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, this bitch...

For real though, what is Mami trying to accomplish here? All what she's been doing has been so irrational and random. Does she want to get back with Kazuya, if so why did she break up with him in the first place? What does she gain from all this?

If it turned out into something like Mami will bring MC and Chizuhara together, I want to know the reaction of the people who are hating her here...

Aw, that was a really sweet chap-

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fuck

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

Of course she's back

Fucking fuckity fuck fuck

I was relaxingly enjoying another cooldown episode, until.... bitch shows up. What the fuck she's up to now? Smells like the drama is comming 😈

@KingNova777 She doesn't want to get with Kazuya. She wants him to want to be with her. She wants to watch him squirm and suffer, worshipping her while she's forever out of his reach. Attention without commitment. You'll see things like this every so often IRL, someone stringing another along with promises of "eventually," or teasing them just enough to keep them interested without seeming like they've actually warmed up to the idea.

I’d rather see the drama and zero progression over just zero progression.
Fucking hate this character but I fucking hated the last 25 chapters more so.... here’s to 2021, the year of Mami

Supporter
It is even impossible to approximately predict when it is going to end because we have just zero progress and 0*any number = 0

Coulda sworn I treated this a slice of life with the lack of progression happening. Guess I forgot the drama tag up until Mami showed up again.

Fed-Kun's army
@Qwertt

Sumi already saw Ruka in her spin-off series (and Mami too before the date with Kazuya) she just didn't know about their connection.

Users who are viewing this thread