Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 169 - The (Provisional) Girlfriend and the Hot Springs

Fed-Kun's army
Finally! Something from Chizuru! But if this is just another one of those "meetings" or whatever, that's gonna be so disappointing... Dragging this out further would only make the manga bad right after the previous arc ended... I'm craving for that drama with Mami! And looks like Kazuya is about to dump Ruka, but I don't really mind either way xD.

Dex-chan lover
"There are 7 differences"

I've got 3, if you don't include the top one having a recap box on it. How are there 7???

Double-page supporter
Is this dude aiming for 200 chapters? Story is going slow af

Dex-chan lover
How Kazuya started to date Ruka anyway? Why is he still with her? This doesn't make sense at all

Double-page supporter
Oh my is he actually gonna get some balls and tell ruka he doesn't see her that way I do like ruka better than mizuhara but even I think it's finally time he should tell her since the winner to this series was decided long ago

Ruka is only going to get hurt more if this facade keep going on. So yep, he should tell her as he wanted to

Dex-chan lover
Ruka surprisingly saying the most accurate shit about women. Now if only she wasn't so goddamn naive about men, especially stupid retards like Kazuya.

Knowing Reiji-sama, Kazuya is going to be a total simpleton about this.

Somewhere in me I would have loved for him to reply "No, sorry," continue dating Ruka, and then having KanoKari enter the "after-story" arc if you know what I mean.

Users who are viewing this thread