Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 169 - The (Provisional) Girlfriend and the Hot Springs

Dex-chan lover
Ruka deserves a better bf! Sorry but we all know that's true! Even I would be a better boyfriend as this simp Kazuya

Ruka is too good for Kazuya!!! Mizuhara is also too good for him! Conclusion? Both girls forget about that spineless shrimp who blushes at everything like a grade-schooler

I'm predicting at least to chapter 180, probably 200 for this manga

I hope Kazuya's ending with Mizuhara (because that's 100% fucking happening) is at least well done, like, showing a couple of afterstory scenes, maybe having Kazuya be somewhat successful by working hard since that's how he's gotten through everything, having him finally grow some fuckin' balls

If that happens this manga'll finally be at least A tier

My Guess is this manga is heading towards the final arc, or even this is the final arc. First, this isn't the first time chizuru blushed while remembering him(She might be embarrassed though). Second, this is the first time she asks him if he's free or not to hang out with him(Though, she might also want to discuss something with him.) And Third, the story is just long enough at this point, and I think the author knows that. Harem and Romance manga, especially recent ones, rarely last this long.

Thanks for the translation.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
That Axolotl(?) salamander pet MC has is my favorite character by far.

Amazing chapter. I kinda feel sad for Ruka as we all know how this manga will end. However, its up to mangaka to satisfy readers with fullfiling endings for each of the girls. And I know that he will satisfy us all.
Chizuru’s message was a very good twist, but I hope its not related to Sumi’s renting again. Dont get me wrong, Sumi chan is one of fav characters, but I would like to see more of Chizuru and Kazuya action. Now they are at the place where relationship could blossom slowly but steady.
It sucka to be waiting for chapters. Only last week I watched anime and read manga in two days and talk bout bad luck - this is the time when chapters are being released bi-weekly. Dammit. I have read only a few mangas (ten or so) in my life but it all comes down to this that Rent a Gf and ToG are both on smth like hiatus phase, one is on hold, other is airing on irregular intervals. Talk bout luck.

Regarding the ending of the manga I hope it will reach 300 chapters:
a) extremyly popular manga in Japan
b) unique theme
c) 4 girls and we only saw mostly 2 of them, so plenty of stories left for orher 2
d) I feel that manga will show how Kazuya changes when his final GF concludes and how their relationship follows, smth like afterstory, I hope no time lapse like “after 10 years”...
e) the pace was so far steady and one might say sluggish, but perfect in my opinion, so to finish it would take time
f) possible wedding theme?
g) Chizuru’s acting career and possible rivals to Kazuya from acting bussiness?

Dex-chan lover
At this point Chizuru gonna need to throw herself at him, otherwise he gonna stay a simp. He can't even break up with a girl he doesn't like just because she is cute. Also his self esteem could be a little higher.

I doubt it gonna be a date, she might need his help for sth and thats all. However if Chizuru rly meant to invite him for a date, maybe we gonna get some progress, i would love to believe in that.

Users who are viewing this thread