Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 169 - The (Provisional) Girlfriend and the Hot Springs

shame i have to skip this chapter because of Ruka, wished i could read it normally :|

I can understand why people get frustrated with Ruka's character but what I feel a lot of people don't realize is that she's helping him understand his feelings more for Chizuru. Ruka hypes him up and even supports his efforts with helping Chizuru cope with her loss, so it's sad to see her relationship with Kazuya fall through. The story is between Kazuya and Chizuru after all, so it's inevitable.

For us that are having hard time being with people, introverted, and other along those lines. I think Ruka is best girl because we need someone that'll push our backs or pull our hand to do something. Having no confidence, shy, scared of talking. I wish I have someone like that, she'll help me with my social life.

Also, Ruka's song in the
Hontouni, hontouni
part is on repeat in my head.

"You should know without me having to tell you! This is why no one likes you." lmao artist acknowledging their MC is dense is kinda funny.

Users who are viewing this thread