Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 169 - The (Provisional) Girlfriend and the Hot Springs

I love Ruka all my life, both for how it is designed and for the tragic nature of its story.
even considering the fact that not even with her kazuya she will be able to get that love she seeks.

however it would be nice if before 2021 started you could finally see a kiss between Kazuya and Chizuru

@CookieMonster

You are going to drive yourself crazy trying to explain things to people here with Logic and facts.
Think about what kind of person is even making that dissenting argument......

I've just started blocking people.

Idk what it is about this Manga but it attracts some of the strangest people.

Hellllll yeahhhhh, first time i saw mizuhara taking on the Iniative and i sure do like it.

Dex-chan lover
Im glad the mangaka mentioned it. For all those Ruka Shippers out there, Ruka is still bothering him with like 50 texts in a day and a evening bed call every night and kazuya has been trying his best responding to them everyday. How can someone tolerate something like that?

Also here comes the typical "I hate MC" train in the comments. Even though nothing out of the ordinary happened in this chapter. You guys looove making pointless comments.

Anyways, I feel something ominous is coming. Is mizuhara gonna tell him shes going somewhere or something? I wonder what happenes next

Group Leader
@satoneh

This manga is cyclical. I skipped to latest chapter after finishing the anime only to see the same shenanigans. I found it more fun to read this manga by randomly selecting an arc. That's how I caught up anyways...

Am i the only one that finds ruka really annoying. I meam if MC just told her and was honest with her the manga could have already ended.

To be honest, I feel as if there's nothing wrong with this manga. It's intriguing and it draws you in and makes you want to find out what happens next. Why the hate? I am not sure.

This manga is absolutely boring with progress every 30ish chapters that drags the plot a milli forward, nothing great abt it

The author trying soo hard to milk it... ppl find your self another manga to follow, this isnt that much worth it

Taking the initiative? Chizuru??? Hell fucking yeah.

Hoping Mami shows up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread