Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 169 - The (Provisional) Girlfriend and the Hot Springs

only came here to say that Hisamatsuyuis a real boathouse in Tokyo http://hisamatsuyu.jp/

Dex-chan lover
He better not go out with ruka just coz his feelings will never reach chizuru and he ll date her officially while having feelings for her that ll seriously make Kazuya very hated ,whoever he dates he shd hv feelings for her,well pretty obvious its chizuru,but oh well

Damn, Ruka doesn't even know her actions are making him realize how quickly he's gotta cut her off. lol. Chizuru best girl.

the Differences in the cover page

Here are the answers:
1) Fish has different Scales
2) Mizuru has different earrings
3) Ruka's left cheek
4) Ruka's Right Cheek
5) the pomf thing has one more line
6) the scarf on the animal
7)Glasses guys tooth

Not sure if 3 and 4 count as one or as 2.

@Rialtoir correct on the guilt-tripping but not on the Blackmailing.

Go back and read the other chapters. She has already stated and given up on the idea of outing his lame ass secret.....
which at this point idk why its even a secret.

From Left to Right
' 7 Differences '
1. Ruka's cheeks
2. Doggys scarf
3. Quiet girl has a dark colored bang on the other side
4. Mizuhara's earring
5. Kazuya's top middle dark colored shadow bang
6. Fish scales
7. Nerd tooth length

Dex-chan lover
god ruka is so fucking cute

wahwah I want a girlfriend but the girl who asked me out is too cute and I want a different girl waahh

yes, yes. only the 27th chapter where kazuya and ruka argue about relationship expectations and then kazuya realizes how kind and adorable ruka is. can’t we get some kind of development, author?

Main character recognizes how unsustainable his "relationship" is with Ruka. I consider that progress.

Another chapter, another time Kazuya disappointing me. He considers the girl cute, yet he is still crying about no having the other girl instead, I guess the girls are the only thing that keep me from abandoning this manga again, because at this point Kazuya is too unlikeable to me.

Users who are viewing this thread