Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 170 - The Girlfriend and the Agony of Love

@gregger Search the definition of what a toxic relationship entails and know what it means to lead people on you retard.

On another note, this whole arc after the movie premiere started with Kazuya being "unhappy" with the status-quo and being jealous of the progress other people have made in their life. He doesn't realize that he has made a lot of progress and become not only more reliable thanks to his experiences as a producer, he has also made progress with Chizuru but he's unaware of that as of yet. Right now, this date will change the status-quo since that's what is at the forefront of this arc.

Double-page supporter
too many expectations means this will be fucked up , most probably tell him she'll move for a while for a shoot or something. Screencap this post

Dex-chan lover
@YouAllDumb I'm not sure why you added the word "retard" to that comment, but okay. If that makes you feel smarter, sure.

Read my comment again and you'll see it was about how I don't want them to end together because it was a maturity issue.
I only added the phrase "toxic" because that's how I view the individual, I never typed the phrase "Toxic Relationship".
You also fixating on a phrase like "this guy is stupid haha let me get a dictionary and school this mofo"

Also have you never had a relationship where you were put in the unknown not knowing if you are being "led on"?
So you do all these things for this person, like saving up money only to spend it all on them in the hopes they acknowledge you for your worth?
You're telling me that's not toxic and that's totally okay?
"Toxic Relationship" only means the literal definition you googled that one time?
Yes there are relationships with abusers, there are relationships with enablers, there are relationships with gold diggers and blah blah blah. Yes, they are all forms of toxic.
My point was I don't want them to end up together because they aren't mature enough yet for each other.

Is it wrong that I need this man to just officially get with anybody? Because he has so many hazy relationship statuses that I'm impatient like when I am hungry and on a diet LOL

Dex-chan lover
where's those Kazuya haters at lol.

Anyways fish is best boi. can fix a window like its nothing!

I feel like this isnt gonna end well. We still got the Mami situation and I think that's gonna interrupt their "date" or something else will.

I don't think Mizuhara wants to end things with Kazuya, it's obviously the opposite because why would she plan for lunch with him? you can also see how she started to accept his feelings in the previous chapters. but yeah fu*k Mami chan and her plan

For all you that are saying no progression...

I have been watching a hell lot of romance lately. From what I can tell, progression is set to happen soon, and in a big spurt. Now I know I may sound stupid but hear me out for one second.

Everybody has seen the "one is madly in love with the other, and the other takes a little time to realizes what is right in front of them" trope. Nisekoi is a prime example of that. For those of you that understand what nonsense I'm spouting, I think you can see where Chizuru will start recognizing Kazuya. It's a tiny stretch, but you might even say that it has just begun...

@S0viet_Noob

I also add that, in my opinion, in view of the tankobon (and not the weekly chapter) this chapter creates the right atmosphere for what will happen next

Users who are viewing this thread