Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 170 - The Girlfriend and the Agony of Love

I also presume that in the next 10 - 15 chapters Chizuru is going to take her feelings into question

Couldn't help myself, but read the kr version of ch. 171.

Just gonna say, brace yourselves. Red flags have been raised, but Kazuya is finally dead set into obliterating the status quo.

Dex-chan lover
People who don't realize this has been heavily signaled to be a dump-date worry me.
She's taking him to lunch, not dinner, to a poorly rated cheap restaurant and says its only going to take 30 minutes. Wake up simps.

Holyyy Fuckkkkk thisss fuckk yeahhhhh fuckkkkk, atlast progress is here,it's atleast bigger than the cpr arc and i'm loving it

Edit: If u skipped shits,This shit is literally the only scene where chizuru acts a lil shy towards a boy,he is by far the closest boy to chizuru right now and we're almost there with the fucken dumbfck mami arc(by assumptions atleast,she will fucken ruin everything but will also help their relationship by alot,probably the next biggest progress and by this,i mean kazuya and chizuru having a relationship

fish is more of a chad than MC and when will MC stop being a loser? Im at the verge of dropping this

1. Thats a really cool outfit, love it so much
2. If this dense motherfucker fumbles the bag now im deadass dropping this manga

Watch it be like "I need another favor from you" lol. I hope things do pick up, though.

Group Leader
IKEIKE on the shirt

Catching up again with this manga. Still no development, only Mizuhara getting better

Users who are viewing this thread