Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 170 - The Girlfriend and the Agony of Love

No progress. With her grandmother's passing, Ichinose has no reason to continue her faux-relationship with the Kazuya. I mean, she hasn't displayed any genuine romantic interest in him in 170 chapters. And this chapter just shows that she is at least aware of his feelings towards her. She is clearly uncomfortable with this. This "date" is probably to let him down lightly.

Dex-chan lover
Guy gets invited to a shitty restaurant with bad rating and cheap prices, she says it will be done in 30 minutes, and the mother fucker doesn't realize he's about to get dumped and INSTEAD thinks its a fucking date. I fucking hate this fucking simp.

"You are my perfect girlfriend".

No, you insufferable dweeb. You are paying for her to act. To dress up, to act cute. That is not a girlfriend, that is a whore.

Shes literally blushing, she’s obviously not uncomfortable with it. Idk how u got the idea that she’s uncomfortable with him and doesn’t have any feelings for him. There’s been a shit ton of subtle and obvious clues that she is starting to like him/ already likes him. It’s been displayed multiple times over the manga lol. You obviously haven’t been paying attention to anything

Are we gonna actually get progress, or??? either way I'm gonna stick around on this ride

when he said "you don't even realize the things you do to me" - damn i felt that

I skipped like 50 chapters and still understood what’s happening and nothings changed

And the cycle caries on, him simping for her she gets all flustered, when shit gets real and she confronts him or tries to make a move he backs off, gets flustered, messes up and a whole new arc starts.
Repeat.
Author-san please stop milking it any harder!!

Aggregator gang
Kazuya is too happy... mark my words she's gonna END IT l. For professional reasons, of course.

I hope it’s gonna get a " don’t be a simp kind of ending" . for example chizuru could end up with some chad actor and kazuya end up understanding that the way he was seeing chizuru was not the good one and decide to stop be a beta simp

Users who are viewing this thread