Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 170 - The Girlfriend and the Agony of Love

T51

Dex-chan lover
OH? OHHH?? OHHHHH?!? SO THATS HOW IT IS NOW HUH?!

Wait, dont fucking tell me the cafe they're gonna meet at is where Mami is? Actually let that happen, we need something personal about them now.

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting Mizuhara to be dressed more relaxed breaking Kazuya's fantasy of trhinking that she always has to dress like a model or something.

Fed-Kun's army
I’m gonna alt f4 all of Japan if they don’t at least address their feelings within the next few chapters. Only exception is if Mami turns up and screws everything up

Sheesh this MC is over reacting over a text message he got from his crush. Dude is already in college and over 20 years old yet he still reacts like a middle schooler

It was at this moment when the biggest troll was toll hahaha. Thanks for translation Ms. or Mr. translator hahah

I'm gonna call it, she's gonna tell him that she's quitting her job as a rental kanojo. 50/50 chance this or good ending.

Man, I can't wait for the next chapter. And also, I bought the first four volumes on Amazon and I can't wait to get them

Looking forward to the next bailout from author cuz you have to keep milking the cows. :)

After reading this manga for about a year and a half I can safely say

Nothing will happen.

Dex-chan lover
In almost every other manga this would be the real deal. Here, we are probably getting another date arc that will lead Mizuhara to think that maybe she could start consider thinking about the idea of maybe seeing him outside of work.
Regarding Kazuya, yeah, it's normal to be nervous when your crush that is apparently completely out of your league asks you out, but I don't need 4 pages to show that. A couple of panels are enough.

Users who are viewing this thread