Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 170 - The Girlfriend and the Agony of Love

Dex-chan lover
What's most interesting to me is how the mangaka (a married man) can glorify a turbo unhealthy case of the oneitis to this degree. The manga ending with anything but them becoming a couple would actually be refreshing. Because as it stands now the message is "just throw money at some girl that makes your peepee go hard until she caves in and starts dating you out of pity/comfort" and that's a recipe for a complete fucking catastrophe somewhere down the line.

@CookieMonster first legit not rental involvement or business related meeting lol.

Yea, i know i should count the prior one when Chizuru questioned him if he really loved her, but this is the 1st time Chizuru asked him if he had free time. That's why it's the 1st legit meeting.

wait... the story is... moving forward?! o_o... Thank you once again for this amazing translation!

Dude how's kazuya supposed to be realistic anymore... It's chapter 170. You've been together for years and yet you haven't made any progress on you're feelings what's so ever.... Sighh and i tought you're starting to have some manliness on you since the movie arc
But you're still the same as usual.

Good chapter anyways👌

Dex-chan lover
This is my honest opinion for the ending,

I hope that they don't end up together.

Not out of spite for how I hate how long this story has been dragged out, or because I hate these characters,
but because I feel this relationship of theirs was built on something very unhealthy.
Kazuya is basically an "niceguys" reddit post, and Mizuhara is toxic beyond belief feeding his addiction to her without giving him a proper reply.
I've had friends in real life who had so many broken relationships because of either of these two types of people
so putting both in the same relationship is honestly a terrible idea to begin with.
The ending of this manga will be "yey we're in a relationship THE END"
but it won't be the end, because that's not how life works. It will continue til their bad personalities eat each other out and push them away.
Just because they get in a relationship isn't a fix for their personality, but maturity will come from it I guess.
I just honestly hope if there's a timeskip after they become a thing, both of them end up with different people and they've matured to be better with the one's they are with then.

@gregger to be honnest tho.i feel like the ending will be a great dumpster fire like domestic kanojo.Both of mangaka has extended the story to a not needed point

Dex-chan lover
@WhisCalifa69
first legit not rental involvement or business related meeting lol.
Yeah, business my ass. They even performed all these god damn "cliche romcom erotic situations". But ok, everything they did prior were strictly business relationships, but then why did he act the same way every god damn time he met her before? For how long? 1,5 - 2 years? Every time he met her or even thought about her.
You can like this manga, just don't try to justify it. Author is just milking it and isn't even trying to be creative with the ways to maintain status quo between MC duo

Bitin anpotah
Mr. Author, can you make Kazuya a little more braver and firm as his development as a character? Like he's 21 and he gotta act mature and man enough

I think he had plans with Ruka on Sat...so what I think is gonna happen is that the moment Chizuru will try to take the lead Ruka will show up and it will be a mess again. Chizuru will re-consider her thoughts on Kazuya again as he already has a "girlfriend" so it will take another 20 chapters till everything returns back to normal, let alone progress.

Users who are viewing this thread