Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 170 - The Girlfriend and the Agony of Love

Fed-Kun's army
I remember feeling all these things every time someone mentioned wanting to "talk" back when I was a teen. :p

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly people get mad at Kazuya, but how many people in real life have acted the same nervous way when dealing with someone they like? More than anyone here would admit. Dude has really bad anxiety.

Mizuhara acted like a girl who threw him away after she got something what she wanted

oh my fucking God. please tell me we are getting somewhere this chapter

My chalice doth overflow with pessimism.

Were I a gambling man, I'd bet my money on that we're gonna get a moment of potential emotional intensity, followed by a hard backslide into the status quo.

Miyama can and will draw this out to about 300 chapters before it's over, don't you think?

you could remove 87% of the pages in this chapter and it won't change a goddamn thing.

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine that there is progress but only because Yaeomori does things, not you stupid trash mc. So cringe he cant even read camly a msg. Well, at least took 170ch to Chizuru to feel something about him... Now Mami, the only and last rival, is coming. I mean Ruka(aka worst girl) lost since the begining so whatever

Dex-chan lover
You think it's happening, but I will explain why it's not:

It's just not. Why would it? It never happens.

Good chapter, no matter how much people whine about Kazuya's anxiety issues, bc irl, on the 1st meetings with a woman, most people (me included) get that anxious. That's pretty relatable.
Hopefullly, things get a bit clear between those 2 dorks, just before the shitflinging either Mami or Ruka will provoke. If Chizuru misleads Kazuya into a faux rejection, then there's high risks of this becoming DomeKano 2.0. Ruka and Mami, as most dangerous bitches they are, can take advantage of a heavily depressed Kazuya if he gets shot down by Chizuru.

oh god another good one, indeed for a person like chizuru need a really good reason to like person like whis pimp mc-kun

Users who are viewing this thread