Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 170 - The Girlfriend and the Agony of Love

Dex-chan lover
did you notice that she said the same line as she did in his fantasy? i think thats a hinttttttttt

Wow the first development in 170 chapters. It’s almost like the entire series could’ve been skipped and started from this point

I bet this time she will confront him again and he will more or less agree that he likes her. But, she will say that she doesn't and then they will drift apart for some time. Then he will finally tell off Ruka and try to concentrate on his studies. In the meantime Chizuru will realize her feels and Mami will come back into the equation. After some back and forth they will get together.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly if she feels anything for this chump then she should take initiative cuz he sure as hell won’t

And if she does that’ll make her a way better character than what she is now

@SuperOniichan

It was never a harem. It might be marketed as one, but the other girls have never been in the same arena as Mizuhara. Mami and Ruka are basically antagonists and Sumi mostly just exists to give Kazuya advice on dealing with Chizuru

where the fuck did literally all of his non-cuck anti-virgin non-yee-yee ass haircut not incel attitude go

Aggregator gang
This was 21 pages of so little dialogue, so I can't help but anticipate that the next few chapters will be huge plot-wise.

Also, WHO TF TOLD MIZUHARA TO DRESS SO DAZZLINGLY?? This outfit easily beats all of her other ones my god

Thanks for the chapter too!

Does anyone else feel that him freaking out over mizuhara can be cut down by like 3-4 pages. Those scenes feel so like padding at this point.

Mami is definitely going to show up and fuck things up. But this was a great chapter. Thanks dudes.

Users who are viewing this thread