Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 171 - The Girlfriend and the Date (?)

Dex-chan lover
When will the author stop with those stupid side comments from old men. We get it. She’s cute. We don’t need thirsty mobs saying this every time she shows up.

Dex-chan lover
@Flavor25 ye i feel the same, kinda tired of these comments everywhere she goes. I know she is beautiful but she isn't the only one. Author doesn't need to remember us about it every time.

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Such a long road for this precious moment in such a precious chapter. Both of them want to break that damned fucking status quo, and Kazuya asking her out for a dinner is a big progress.

Besides, pay attention to Kazuya's monologues. They tell you why he behaves the way he does.

Anyways, when things start to go smooth, it's because an F5 hurricane with a F5 tornado with a storm with a tsunami and a MW 9.0 richter earthquake is coming in 2 shapes. And those shapes start with M and R.

Thxs for the release, and waiting the next week.

More forgettable garbage. Whenever this manga is finally completed, I doubt I will remember much, if anything that ever happened in it after a couple months. Literally nothing happens. I wonder if the mangaka is truly proud of his work or if he’s accepted he literally has nothing of value to present to the reader. Apparently the Japanese audience must like this drivel because it is still being published, it really makes me question some things though.

I already know there will be a lot of pissed comments on this chapter. however as sex is not just the 2 seconds a man comes, so it is fitting that there are also chapters that set the mood.
this is a progression, a climb that will lead to a summit.
even if surely between one or two chapters an unexpected event will appear that will slow down their approach.

I don’t care about how slow the confession and realization was but just stretching it out like this is just not any good Sumi spin off 10x better

Users who are viewing this thread