Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 171 - The Girlfriend and the Date (?)

Group Leader
Me: Oh thank god he didn't turn this into 8 chapters.

Sees ending: Oh nvm

Dex-chan lover
I'm still waiting for when the Japanese audience also get tired of this shit and the manga ends in like 3 chapters

Is kazuya stupid?? he keeps saying he likes chizuru but puts in no effort to break up with Ruka, does he seriously not know that him being with Ruka is preventing him from making any progress with Chizuru and heck the trial is already done correct me if I'm wrong but I'm prtty sure they only agreed for a short time and plus he was forced as well if this guy really care about mizuhara and ruka then its best to do it now, the longer it takes the more he will end up hurting Ruka, let the girl take the hit and move on.

you gotta be kidding, this shit has been dragged on longer than fucking one piece. this man needs to fucking confess to this bitch and then they need to end the fucking manga. personally if they ended this shit 20 chapters ago with the bitch of an mc confessing i would have wanted at least a new ark or some shit but this has become so fucking aggravating i dont even care anymore.

So far this was the first manga/anime that the MC ACTUALLY trigger enough flag to make heroine fall for him. Enough for any series that the heroine who suddently casing around mc-kun like he is an hotshot

I'm optimistic, since it's obvious she likes him and the author's trying to show it in every chapter now (cf. the first page of this chapter with the heartbeat sound effects, the end of the last chapter, and the start of the chapter before that), but there's still too much that's unresolved. There are people complaining about how long this is taking in every chapter's comments, but it can't just stop here and that's just the nature of long romance manga. To end it now would be very strange, too, since this is still ranked third among serialized titles in Weekly Shonen Magazine despite premiering in 2017. The anime adaptation is also getting a second season, so it's not like this is an obscure title they're going to be looking to cut off.

I think Sumi's storyline could be wrapped up now, since it's a nice full-circle sort of thing where she helped him (the date idea) after he helped her (when she was first starting the job). I don't know what to expect with Ruka—that could be close to the end, but I could also see it drawn out for weeks—and we haven't seen Mami since the few frames of her meeting with Kazuya's grandma. In all likelihood, that'll be another protracted story spanning a few weeks.

I don't think the author can get away with setting this up for them to not realize their feelings for each other at this point—especially when all the panels of inner thoughts and flashbacks from both characters' perspectives are converging on the memory of that one date and their feelings for each other—but it's not like they're going to start dating and all the other characters will just throw a party. We'll be here for a while yet, I think.

Aggregator gang
This series is starting to get boring. It's the same thing over and over again.

Double-page supporter
If he doesn't get a kiss at the end of the month in the series time, his levels of simping have reached new dimensions

Aggregator gang
I'm here just to see simpletons complain and saying that they are dropping this manga. the same ones that said the same shit 100 chapters ago, but returned to reading it again and again.

Even a Snail advance faster FFS ... I never saw a mangaka having such a talent to stretch things like that ...

I think the main reason why I don't like it is the over-exxageration when it comes to facial expressions. The man blushes like crazy and his jaw is perpetually on the floor. Other than that, I liked this chapter.

i felt like it'll be back to a square one lol welp, its fine i guess coz i reading this for the simp guy jokes lmao

Users who are viewing this thread