Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 172 - The Girlfriend and the Date (?) (Part 2)

@Ryosaeba Yes I know focaccia, but focaccio is really hilarious.
When chizuru said "Italian hamburger meat" I thought he was referring to the Fiorentina but it has nothing to do with it ... Then I don't even understand what he means when kazu says "When in Rome", maybe he wants a carbonara? 😅

Tbh I wish he just snapped at her when she says what would other clients say. He really needs to put it through that he isn't really a client after all he's done for her.

Banned
how the fuck is she broke. this dude fucking drops 400 on her almost every fucking time. and shes apparently the top service.

I'm not digging the fact that this man has not grown out of this aggressive pessimist mind set. You say that you resolve yourself but you fold like wet origami.

Hey, hey, at least Kazuya managed to calm down when they're at the restaurant.

Fed-Kun's army
She's prob broke (as you'll remember) because she has to buy new dresses for her Rental Girlfriend gig, pay her agency, and pay for her acting school. Right now, I'm wondering how she manages to pay for college while working pretty much full-time

I'd say the arc they film a movie is the best arc in this manga and it was genuinely good. Other than that? Real trash. The dude just not grow up at all.

Users who are viewing this thread