Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 172 - The Girlfriend and the Date (?) (Part 2)

Yeah, the moment the girl you put on a pedestal falls from it, nice to see some progress and hopefully this ends before chapter 200

Dex-chan lover
I think its so funny how almost every quote of chizuru its drawn in a very dramatic way
Like the "I dont like him but i dont not like him either"

you know what?
its fine
lets go... lets do lunch

Aggregator gang
I can already see it happening...Kazuya bringing Mizuhara home and then the drunk confession by Mizuhara, and then some misunderstanding when someone comes in their room or something

thanks for the chapter tl team!!

watch as drunk mizuhara continues giving off mixed signals so kazuya does not come to any conclusion at all until the end of lunch when he has to piggyback her home and she falls asleep on his back which the author will inevitably paint as DEVELOPMENT but nothing changed - except kazuya will again have a mental breakdown because of the touch of a woman

im mostly joking but to be fair even though this seems like a setup for "drunk person finally admits their feelings" kazuya is so damn confused he probably won't understand or just think "oh she's drunk it doesn't mean anything... OR DOES IT..." and we're back to pre-date square

@OpticalAleutian i hard agree with you. i understand mizuhara is closed off but it's amazing how the only actual semblance of interest we have from her is flashbacks as you've mentioned and these panels where she remembers him saying PERFECT GIRLFRIEND and blushes a bit

@simo_gozzi italian too here, so focaccio is focaccia spelled wrong (obviously), while the Milanese Doria seems to be a dish made at Saizeriya (an Italian restaurant chain in Japan, heh, "Italian"), a rice casserole dish with a creamy white sauce.

found myself laughing a bunch at this chapter. typically im pretty irritated with how stupid the mc can act, but like... idk. he's kinda grown on me a bit lol. he's relatable.

Dex-chan lover
The overall theme of this whole series is spend money. Spend money. SPEND MONEY. That's it.

oh shit people I think drunk either drink Mizuhara will spill some beans or she'll pretend to be drunk to squeeze some info from Kazuya.

Users who are viewing this thread