Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 172 - The Girlfriend and the Date (?) (Part 2)

This shit is so real..... I have so Many bad experience with Girls and drinks.

@apili04 no you are not the only one
Honestly when the anime ended I jumped to the current chapters of the manga and didn't lose the thread

Double-page supporter
some development, I hope the relationship development keeps on going.

I don’t understand some of y’all, yes it’s ok to have criticisms of a series, but if it’s a constant thing, why don’t you drop it, there’s nothing here for you, move on, series are not tailored for you

DRUNK CHIZURU NEXT POG??

we gonna see kazuya actually be useful for once???

Dex-chan lover
@OpticalAleutian there are other ways to take this progression with a drunken confession. I mean, it has been more than stated Chizuru has her feeling close to herself and doesn't leave others get close, maybe he will have to help her get back home and through some accidental fall on the floor the situation will be prime for them to kiss... just to get Kazuya recognise she is wasted and she needs to sleep it off.

Another alternative to this story is, she asks him straight away how does he sees her and he confesses there thinking she won't remember a thing.

But I have to agree with you, I think the author might use the lazy story telling of she confessed whilst drunk as alcohol is a magical inhibitor... but the story is going to be more complicated from that point onwards. Ruka is more than poorly treated and we know Mami is planning something nasty.
I like the series (odd for me to like this sorts of series) but I think it has been dragged a bit too long with so many twists on the way.

Fed-Kun's army
omfg, we needed her to think about the possibility that he likes her and get drunk so we can finally achieve some PROGRESS... took 171 chapters.

I happy to see some sort of progression here with mc. I still wish we cut down mc's freak out by like a 1-2 pages just because we've seen him freak out so many times now. And I hope that one day mc will be like: "*lightbulb* mizuhara is a human young-adult just like me :O". I feel like that's one of the walls he needs to get through in order to progress further with her, the more he sees her as a regular person rather than a goddess than the closer than can be imo. Maybe in like 100 chapters they acknowledge each other as friends, than by chapter 400 they will get together. Overall good chap: 7/10.

Dex-chan lover
@Goius37 @Glenng
It's "focaccia" not foccacia or focaccio haha.
Also, there's no such a thing as an "Italian hamburger meat" it's simply...a steak, most famous one being "fiorentina" from Tuscany.
Japanese family restaurants and family restaurants overall tend to reel in customers with fancy names for their dishes but often they're not even a real thing, it's just their business model

Dex-chan lover
do people realize the point of that wall of text with sumi was to show how he severely misunderstood what took place? she didn't invite him out for business reasons. that whole bit was the "true" misunderstanding

so his assessment of legendary misunderstanding is both true and false at the same time. misunderstanding his own misunderstanding

Dex-chan lover
Drinking wine at noon is not good, even if you don't work at the day. Also, beer is better with a finger food or meat than a proper meal.

I hate the MC so much the worst part about him is how much I can relate to him jeez

Users who are viewing this thread