Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 172 - The Girlfriend and the Date (?) (Part 2)

Aggregator gang
This manga is soooo boring now. Several chapters ago Mami showed up again and nothing has been said.

Ok, I love sh*%*ing on this manga week after week but I will admit that this week I actually enjoyed this chapter. For two reasons:

1) No random faceless people commenting on how pretty Mizuhara is and how jealous they are of Kazuya.
2) The revelation at the end that Mizuhara is not above day drinking is actual characterization beyond what we've been seeing from any of these characters for the past 50 or so chapters. This really is a new side of Mizuhara that we've never seen before and it has massive implications not just for the next chapter but for the story as a whole. For the first time since the beginning of the movie arc, I'm actually intrigued and want to see what this means about her character. Hopefully the author doesn't disappoint, but I'm not holding my breath either.

Dex-chan lover
@Saki-movement
images

Plot twist: Mizuhara knows he's pathetic and is waiting for kazuya to grow a spine first.
I would be much surprised if that's true. There is a possibility.

The people in this comments section are the worst. If you don't like slow burn romance don't f*cking read it

well.. Alcohol always start something. She drunk so I hope she speak her mind and MC get to know he has a chance.

Dex-chan lover
Is he gonna take advantage of a drunk girl now or will he show some responsibility and stop himself? Find out next time

Dex-chan lover
@hydra882 lmao 'slow burn' ? It's chapter 172 and the romance is no closer to starting than it was in chapter 5. We're all just tired of watching an unlit fuse, waiting for the author to light it and start the nonfiller part of the story.

I feel she's going to kiss him or something and try to act like it never happened or she ignores him which drags on for another ten chapters

Double-page supporter
Decided to check out the latest chapter after dropping this dozens of chapters back, he seems to have the gall to ask the lady out to dinner but he still acts like a man child in the middle of the process, and of course Chizuru being the perfect girl she is doesn't bat an eye and goes along.

Users who are viewing this thread