Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 173 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 2)

Watch us get jebaited next chapter no way in heck I'm buying this prob someone will interupt them like mami chan or mizuhara will forget about it cus she is drunk, we have been baited waay to much with this series that I don't expect anything good next chapter 😂

Fed-Kun's army
I'm calling it! When Kazuya is about to say it, Mami is gonna hit them like Truck-kun!

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the reason why I try not to have expectations on people. It's because I don't know them, so the fact that i expected them to do something is rather more of just things I wanted them to be and not who they are.

Don't expect others to be who you want them to be, because they are who they wanted to be.

Also,
20210128_061938.jpg

GUYS GUYS, we all know its gonna be some bs response or some bs rejection! dont get your hopes up ladies and gents

I swear, if he chickens out, some unexpected event pops up, or anything of the sorts, I am dropping this manga for good. All it does is make me mad now

Many thanks to the staff (BCScans as I call them) who translated this! People! Show them some love!

AND I SWEAR TO GOD, IF SOMETHING RETARDED HAPPENS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! I'M DROPPING THIS!!!

Lol I think it's awfully fitting that the op for the first season of the anime was called "Centimetre" because that's literal the growth rate of Kazuya and Mizuriha's relationship 🤣

I'm like 73% sure that he's gonna chicken out, and the comments are gonna be full of people feeling the need to announce that they're dropping the manga out of anger

Users who are viewing this thread