Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 173 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
I literally have to skip over this asshole's expressions, what a piece of shit, just seeing him look up and down like a pussy pisses me off. And all he fucking does is think how cute she looks no matter what she's doing. Its irritating. He's an airhead and has no spine. Garbage MC.

Let's be honest, it's not ending in this spot. If he said yes, and she remembered it even though she's drunk, another priblem would arise to lead to a finale that better fits this type of stories.

It never ends with "So, do you like me?" "Yes..." "I like you too! Amazing!". Even then, she'd want to take some time, and then the situation would arise that needs hin to make a speech about his live for her.

But that's what someone who hasn't read this comic would say. We've seen so much that we all know this chapter and the answer will have literally NO EFFECT on the plot, or on their relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Having several pages per chapter dedicated to this literal cuck's flustered pervert expressions with the permablush and wobbly mouth makes me actively root against him. Never before has a manga needed a canon NTR ending as badly as this pile of shit.

Is it just me or does it seem like the authors really dragging this out like the last 20 chapters the pacing has been terrible

Users who are viewing this thread