Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 173 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 2)

kazuya ffs please. just once. do it. someone pls block the door to the restaurant so mami, kazuya's grandma, ruka or even sumi shows up please

thanks for the translation!

if anyone wants to see the solution to the picross at the beginning
skkRy4V.png
i made a mistake when entering it but the solution ended up being the same so I'm not gonna update the picture

Dex-chan lover
Pleasantly surprised by Mizuhara just asking this, slight disappointement for an another cliffhanger but that's ok. But if Kazuya pussies out, him and the author will not survive winter because their blooddline is weak and unredeemable.

Dex-chan lover
Kazuya! It's your chance to shine! If you still destroy this moment we, Team Chizuru, will burn everything important of your life and you of course!

Maaaaan, if they fuck this up somehow and make me wait another 100 chapter for the confession, I'll be pissed.

Dex-chan lover
inb4 he says yes, but she can't remember due to alchohol, but actually she does remember she just pretends the alchohol made her forget, and the series goes on with nothing happening.

If Kazuya doesn’t confess for the first time in his life, then Author is really out of his mind! Perfect moment to confess! What does Kazuya want to have else? He lived up until this point and even Chizuru wants an answer, be a man and give it to her!

If not, then fear not, I wll go and find him, break his nuts and smash in him some senses

Now that I think about it. Isn‘t the title girlfriend and confession? Nevermind then he will probably confess.

Not saying it is, but a mere chance can never disturb...right?

Users who are viewing this thread