Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 173 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 2)

Fed-Kun's army
@Pibata Because technically, she's his girlfriend. And they're not assholes and actually care about other people's feelings and don't want to hurt them. You might want to try being a compassionate human, yourself... :/

Fed-Kun's army
I have a feeling this is gonna end badly regardless of how he answers. She'll be hurt if he says he doesn't...but she'll probably be duty-bound to turn him down for various reasons(Ruka and her job, for example) if he admits that he does.

She is going to reject him either way , due to the circumstances (ruka,mami,mizuhara's job),

And she's gonna get hurt either way , if he says no she'll feel hurt cuz then she'll consider about her image in kazuya's eyes , if he says yes then there's a whole damn reason to get hurt....but still I want him to say yes , cause that way he's being honest with her.....

Double-page supporter
$1 bet when he want to answer there will be distraction comes from nowhere like his friends or maybe MAMI

@sheratan you are right in a panel of chapter 171 or 170 I saw one of his friends, the one who have less hair....he was passing from the other side of road when these two were coming to the coffee shop..

I have a bad feeling about this
God pls I never asked for anything in my life but pls if this mangaka doesn't give us a little good progress next chapter give him a bad Diarrhea

Do you really think he's gonna say no, I wish he did though. Because only then she can become my 3rd wife and relax with my 2nd in Saudi *Inta maza aladdeen* Hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread