Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 173 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 2)

Yeah, I’m with most people here. This is his last chance for me or I’m out LOL

He will say yes and she will not remember it cause she's drunk. Or she will pass out before he says anything. Classic ;D

Fed-Kun's army
Y'all gonna wait 4 to 5 chapters he gonna pussy out or ask for time til he almost looses her then says it this is so predictable that why I stopped ages ago MC weak if he confess on the next finally if not waste of time being weak as he is don't care to build suspense but at the same time it really gets annoying if they delay this damn long.

he should be honest and say yes. but it wont happen, i doubt that his confession will be in some cheap restaurant at noon while theyre chugging booze

I think anyone in this situation should say yes. Honestly your expectation of them even remembering the conservation is very slim when their drunk, but it couldn't have been perfect timing so please say yes.

Damn I guess the comments are right, this is a good moment to drop out if we don't get an end here...

I'm predicting it now, they'll either be interrupted or the MC chickens out at the last second (like he always does) and progress stagnates...again.

Dex-chan lover
So what if he confesses? He's literally looking up and down away like a pathetic simp while she grills him. You think that'd work? Ever? No. He doesn't perceive her as an equal, the fucking simp. They can't be together.

Some random ass shit will interupt him and then boom, that's it boys. No confession. Progress is too fucking slow for this manga. Let's just accept it. They can't even do it in a single chapter. they had to do a stupid cliffhanger and of course it's all for nothing

Dex-chan lover
It always annoys me when he acts like this. Even now that he can't possibly weasel his way out of confessing without a deus ex machina he flails his arms around like a toddler and desperately tries to deny it. Honestly speaking : There's no hope for him or the manga if he doesn't man up right the fuck now and say "Yes". Unfortunately we all know it's not going to happen.

There is no way next chapter will be a GOOD CHAPTER, I guarantee it...
Just like usual, there will any disturbance or troublesome

Users who are viewing this thread