Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 174 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 3)

OK LISTEN, IM ANGRY BUT NOT TO THE POINT OF DROPPING THIS. I NEED TO SEE HOW THIS GOES.
We know that she is aware of his feelings and that she did hear the confession, but we need to see how she reacts to those feelings and if she makes a move on him because right now he thinks she didn't hear him at all and we NEED TO CLEAR THIS MISUNDERSTANDING UP RIGHT NOW.

Bro she heard 90 percent of the confession. She's boutta start making moves. If not her, Kazuya is gonna take matters into his own hands.

This is better than nothing but holy crap why am I still reading this it's agonizing. Nevertheless, I'll continue

@anime_simp_senpai EXACTLY! I was like.. If he doesn't confess I'm dropping this, then he did, but when that happened with his friends I was like ok if she didn't hear it I'm dropping it, but she did!!! So I'm still here lol. I'm mad that they did us dirty like that tho, they did the interrupting thing twice which pissed me off but I guess this was best case scenario, I really thought he wasn't gonna confess

Jesus christ the classic "interruption" cop out. Literally only reading this because I'm this far in. Fuck this is trash.

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck offffffffffff. Seriously this autor only knows how to write stupids cliffhangers. I'm on the verge of the drop

HOW MUCH LONGER WILL YOU DO THIS TO US MIYAJIMA
we will all die one day
you too
you can't just keep this up forever

vas

idk how I havent dropped this shit yet.... dude literally got a layup and airballed.....

Oh annnnd here we go again, another 50 chapters of bullshit , I mean people are not getting agitated by this , this one and the that megumi maa kun one , oh god for fruck sake, do something.

Dex-chan lover
Kazuya at least you said that and she heard that! You aren't a disappointment...for now

Users who are viewing this thread