Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 174 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 3)

The car journey continues and the kids are getting P.O.
The only good thing is that she now know the truth. That he is in love with her.
Now all they have to deal with are the "girlfriend"(she blackmailed him to be the BF for a set time) and the ex girlfriend(why is she back?).

MY GOD! KAZUYA BRO IF U DONT SAY IT AAAA SO CLOSE i though i would be the end but U CAN STILL HIT ON RUKA THOUGH...

Did anybody else heard the collective facepalm on page 4 and 16?
maxresdefault.jpg

I don't know what I expected from Reiji at this point
michael.jpg

Dex-chan lover
thats it, i'm going to space, i cant take it anymore byeeee guysssss

Aggregator gang
Homies. It's good to have them, but sometimes they can be a cockblock xd. This whole thing makes a Cell saga in DBZ look like a little 5-minute story before going to sleep....

Kazuya said what he had to say and Chizuru heard it. That's all that matters right now. This is progress.

Dex-chan lover
I said in the comments for the previous chapter that the only acceptable outcome was Kazuya confessing and Mizuhara being aware of the confession. While this us what technically happened, the author still managed to have Kazuya misunderstood his confession as not being properly conveyed, so I cannot give a full pass for this chapter.

Time to stop the skimming for the eyecandy grills, out of the cashcowing bandwagon. Cya.

Users who are viewing this thread