Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 174 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 3)

And no one was suprised....

Like most people im here to read the comments, who are way more entertaining than the manga itself.

@WhisCalifa69 I so agree this! Dating world is so brutal really, with low self-esteem it's hell, all I can tell. 😓 The worst feeling is to want to meet someone to love and who would love back - and when that never happens... 😔

And no one was suprised...

Like most people im here to read the comments, way more entertaining than the manga itself.

Why are the comments sorted by recent that’s so dumb i wanted to see all the salt in the comments lmao.

I expected worse. I mean we got a half confession, which is better than no confession. If y’all are complaining about how there’s no progress, then stop coming weekly to read the chapters and wait a couple weeks or maybe even a month and you’ll get to see that progress you want.

Hey you, yes you! Remember when you said you were going to drop this series? For the 48th time?

Fed-Kun's army
For all the scanlator readers who are saying they'll drop the manga: Does it make a difference to the author's pocket? NO!!! ;)

d0v

Get ready for 40 more chapters of "Ara ara I didn't hear what you said, it couldn't have really been *that* right?" "AHAHAHA OF COURSE NOT HOW COULD I REALLY BE IN LOVE WITH YOU?!" *12 pages of MC self-loathing inner monologue every week*

Users who are viewing this thread