Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 174 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 3)

You know you can just wait for it to be 5 chapters ahead then binge read it after. After all, we are just free loaders reading the manga. Or not

Supporter
@Le_dook I think if you, arimareiji, took a step back and looked at your own comment you'd see how stupidly enraged you look over mere comments about the reactions to these chapters.
Hm. Actual quote (collapsed for space):
Q: What's the only thing sadder than repeatedly spending your time yelling about how much and why you hate a manga?

A: Repeatedly spending your time yelling about how much you hate it when people spend their time yelling about how much and why they hate a manga.

Protip for anyone who identifies as "I disagree with the above": I'm not aware of any countries where you can be arrested on a charge of Not Liking Something I Like. Maybe campaigning for such a law would be a better use of time, since scads of comments all over the forums have made clear that you'd dearly love to compel people to shut up if they disagree with you.
Got it. You can't stand seeing other people's criticism of something you like and are talking about how they should just shut up, and I'm mocking you (and anyone else who repeatedly cries about how critics should somehow be forced to shut up because you don't like seeing them) for it, so that means I'm the one who's "stupidly enraged".

Which is roughly the equivalent of a child chanting "I'm rubber you're glue bounces off me sticks on you."

Your comment has been taken under advisement and will be given all the consideration it's due. XD

@SNKY

Mami will end up Bestgirl....MC in Harems ALWAYS ends up with the First girl he meets.
Technically it is Mami, and she is in love with the loser.
🧐
Also My favorite Manga/Anime is Berserk.
People hated Miura for YEARS after what happened to the Band of the Hawk.
RaGF could do with a shake up that epic.

I think if Reiji took the road less followed it would make RaGF stand apart from every RomCom, Harem and and Drama ever.
MC always ends up with FeMC...
I want to see change.

Group Leader
@arimareiji "and I'm mocking you for it, so that means I'm the one who's "stupidly enraged"" Well... yes, you are? I'm quite baffled by how you intentionally go and warp what I say to fit some fantasy you have of what I'm disscussing here. I never once said I liked this manga, nor did I say critics should "shut up". In case you actually didn't read the rest of my comment I very clearly said "I don't care if someone dislikes a chapter, that's your opinion share as you want". Doesn't sound quite like the rhetoric of "forcing critics to shut up" as you suggest I'm making. So yeah, I stick to my guns. You're coming across increasingly enraged by your wild attempts to warp a simple discussion into a black and white argument that you try to craft yourself to come out on top of.

bro how could a manga be so bad with that much of chapters? Absolutely no progression or develpment. Deserves a 0/1000

Group Leader
@Bestgirl_Ruka keep dreaming, kaz gonna marry chiz and put a baby in her belly. It's gonna be a glorious payoff.

Also nice contradiction (even if neither have any truth)
CeiY8ui

Supporter
The only thing that might make all of this funnier? If Ruka wins the Self-insertbowl.

I imagine the speed with which some people switch from "STFU you're not allowed to criticize anything because I love this" to "OMGZ author is the worst ever I hope he burns in hell and I'm going to go stalk his Twitter" will give you whiplash. XD

Users who are viewing this thread