Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 174 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 3)

Staff, thank you very much, as always, for the translation.

@quantum-kun : I absolutely love this manga, and I look forward every week for the latest chapter. So, it's really sad for me to read comments like yours because so many people swear they'll never come back after this week, but are back for the next.

But, to each his own, I guess.

Can't get 600 comments this week?

@Revenant62

one of the greatest mysteries of humanity. people who read, without getting paid, things they hate and who are keen to let everyone know with their comments

@linoasterix I can't wait until someone comes to tell you how the pacing is bad and their dropping the manga yet they say it again the next chapter. This manga is great and I don't see why people hate on the build up. Nobody would want to end it here and I'm willing to bet nobody here could write a manga as good as this one with better pacing. Don't even get me started on weekly chapters.

(BTW it will probably not pass Dumb Prefect in comments by the next chapter. If it does, I wouldn't be surprised)

@quantum-kun It's called wanting to see it to the end. Take Enen no Shouboutai for example. I've lost interest in the manga recently since the pacing has been a little sus, yet I still come back every week, excited that a chapter is coming out.

@linoasterix : I dunno about the hate mail, but Rent-a-Girlfriend is still a great anime/manga. It'll be great to see Mizuhara and Kaz finally get together after this whole mess.

175 spoilers
Kazuya, pick a god and pray, bc not only Mami is back and is deadset into making your life hell, but the footnote from the next ch also announces Umi is back in ch. 176 too.

For whom the bell tolls?? It tolls for thee, Kazu-kun. This is the biggest test for you.

this shit is so god dam sad in a sense like, just get this over with man....tooo much cliché.

Supporter
@S0viet_Noob @arimareiji whiplash is an understatement....
Now I'm wondering... if you get "whiplash" when your neck gets abruptly yanked in a different direction by a rapid change in momentum, what do you call it when that happens to a different body part mid-stroke? 😅

alright, fuck the mangaka, hes just dragging this shit out because of all the attention and money hes getting lately, scummy

Double-page supporter
@S0viet_Noob Nah the number doesn't even compare to Ch 69 of nagatoro or Ch 223 of komi-san, go look it up.
Tho tbf if the category would be the highest number of comments where it mostly filled with disappointed tone I would agree on this one lol.

Who will have the pleasure of being the 600th comment?

Will the next chapter top this one in comments??

Next time on Dragon Ball Z

Users who are viewing this thread