Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 174 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 3)

just shoot me I bet it's less painful than this.

damn you random interruptions, damn you!

I just read the next chapter and man, I'm disappointed, basically Mami is back with some "application" bull crap and there's still no progress with Chiruzu and Kazuya

recycled stories, wordy, continue to be postponed is not clear just because it is just a matter of expressing feelings, even though the dream of playing a movie has been accomplished and grandmother has died, still playing it is not clear. the author is wishy-washy and wordy too . mc trash, stupid, naive The heroine who is proud of many people under the guise of the ice queen, turns out to be just a rented prostitute who DOES NOT WANT TO BE HONEST AND DO NOT KNOW YOURSELF, it's been fortunate to make a film, but the attitude of reprisal to people who help is even normal. fuck, shit ...

Hahaha

at this point this is just ridiculous. The author is making this waaaayy longer than it has to be. If feels like an infinite loop of the same actions and interactions over different scenarios

Can everyone stop complaining about every little thing tho? This isn't going to change what the author does from now on. So either dump the manga or wait another 20 chapters, instead of complaining.

If you're interested in a bad English translation.

https://rentagirlfriend.online/manga/rent-a-girlfriend-chapter-175/

Group Leader
@supra423 Oh, the actor bro? He felt like a plot device for Chizuru's development. I thought we were done with him.

Users who are viewing this thread