Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 179 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 4)

For butt hurt reader, read the text on the right at the last panel. Reiji-sensei give all of us a mercy by pointing out the chapter meaning

Staff, thank you very much for translating the chapter.

I am guessing Umi made his move and Mizuhara told him to shove it. She did not seem happy after talking to him, and even though Kazuya was beginning to like the party, she asked him to join her in leaving.

For context, those who don't recall, during the movie arc, Umi promised to help Mizuhara if she went out with him. He then asked her out, she declined, and when he asked if she liked Kazuya, she said, "I don't like him but I don't NOT like him." At this party, Umi talked to Kaz for a while and sent him back to Mizuhara saying those exact same words to her through Kaz as the unsuspecting messenger.

Some of us, me included, thought this was a smooth and calculated maneuver to take Mizuhara for himself, others thought he was being a wingman for Kazuya and helping him get closer to Mizuhara. Considering that 1. she looked thoughtful but upset after Umi said some stuff to her that was not explicitly revealed and 2. she asked Kazuya to join her in leaving right after talking to Umi, it seems I was not mistaken about Umi's intentions. Mizuhara left his party right after he talked to her, and she left it with Kaz. Pretty easy at this point to read between the lines both as what Umi wanted and whom Mizuhara herself wants. The relationship talk with Kazuya, given that she knows at this point that Kazuya loves her, is not an accident on her part. That's not how she works. On Kazuya's part, he's explicitly ready to make Mizuhara his girlfriend, which is pretty much what she wants at this point herself.

Umi helped them get together alright, but only after Mizuhara told him to take a hike first. Poor actor boy didn't get what he wanted for once.

Dex-chan lover
god damnit man i need the confession NOW my brain cannot handle this cliffhanger

Dex-chan lover
*the author has been full of bullshit for the last 179 chapters, do not trust their teasing.

Dex-chan lover
stop baiting author please, there gonna be some drama from the ex girlfriend for sure and we gonna be back to them keeping distance

Double-page supporter
Ah yes
I’ll check back in the next 179 chapters for the confession

@Revenant62 you stole my words lmao.
And because of that, can't say nothing bc you said what i was thinking about the chapter in 1st place, but to thank the staff for this amazing chapter. I think i won't be ready for the emotional impact chapter 180 will bring upon me, if the "major development" doesn't end up being bait from the editors.
PD: i smell the final days for the trial relationship he he he he. Well, that serves Ruka right for not attempting to know Kazuya better and forcefully attempt to impose her feelings and needs into him.

PD: waiting for the comedy the rageposters and NTRposters will bring to thos board again. It became a better comedy show than the stand up comedy shows the local tv airs every fkn day in my country.

Dex-chan lover
Just curious ,but that i smell major development next chapter, is that translator note or a line by the editor san

Dex-chan lover
That was the night, nothing really happened, but that was the night

@Revenant62 you're assuming a whole lot there. The writing is not consistent enough to confirm Umi's intentions - it's intentionally left vague just so the author can turn it either way, to his convenience.

We'll just have to wait a couple dozen chapters to find out!

Really want to know what umi gave her for the gift and what he said to her. Could go both ways as he talked shit on him and she got upset or was being a wingman. Can't tell what umi is thinking yet. Next chapter suppose to have some crazy development so im thinking 2 things. He dumps his girlfriend and goes after chizu or he tells chizu umi is good for her she then confesses or gets mad and dates umi lmao. Or plot twist umi tries to rent her.. imagine.

Users who are viewing this thread