Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 179 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 4)

So what happened to his semi confession? mizuhara is talking like she doesnt know this guy is in love with her. if she's not into him she should stop wasting his time and tell him so he can move on with his life.

Dex-chan lover
She is kind of indirectly pointing out that she never once felt that way towards anyone, including this stupid MC.

Fed-Kun's army
We really got baited hard by Mami's reappearance. So much potential for actual story there. Squandered. Just so we could get another chapter gushing over the author's favorite waifu he draws.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, just do anything, ANYTHING. DO IT. JUST DO IT. DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS. YESTERDAY, YOU SAID TOMORROW, so DO IT. MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE. Just DO IT.

Well the chapters have certainly improved, no doubt, and this chapter pretty much makes it clear that Kazuya won't give up on her for anyone, so if anyone have their hopes high for Ruka or the other girls, I suppose this is where your theories end-

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter people complain for the lack of progression, then once progression happens they say finally if it’s good and immediately blame mc if it’s bad. Every chapter is people claiming they are gonna leave and yet the audience continues to grow. Every chapter you have idiots like me trying to analyze the obvious situation even though we all know, like controversy to uzaki or redo of healer, people love to complain and always come back.

@darktennisball I agree. Especially when Redo of Healer was hated and criticized for having sex scenes, but at the end they all enjoyed it and recommended it.

The issue by the complaints is the speed of the development of their relationship. They waited for a long time and it feels very slow, considering waiting every week. They do have a point, that it is slow, but you‘re right, that constant complaints for every chapter is overdoing it and crosses the line.

Users who are viewing this thread